He has carried out following roles and responsibilities during the above said period.
· Developing detailed project master schedule in line with the project scope by analyzing the best logical relationship in terms of engineering, manufacturing and construction disciplines through the application of the Primavera P6 software. Manpower histogram, Cost baseline is generated for approval of project program.
· Delineating the strategy and tactics as well as the action to complete the project in phases through efficient usage of schedule network analysis.
· Liaising with various stakeholders (design team, contractors, and engineers) to ascertain geological conditions that are necessary to support the planned structure.
· Preparing Project required material submittals in accordance with submittal procedure and complying standards as mentioned in the US Army corps of Engineers technical provisions division. Preparing the Method statements for the activities in line with a schedule of works and conducting the preparatory package meetings with the client and execution team to ensure the methodology to be followed in complying with project standards.
· Preparing comprehensive Extension of Time analysis for the project in Primavera with supporting documents for the justification for cost and time claims.
· Primarily responsible for procuring the project Materials. A detailed project procurement scope statement is prepared and involved in the process of identifying the vendors and evaluating the technical proposal of bidders and selecting the sellers. Coordinating with overseas suppliers for the production schedule, and submitting the required paperwork to US Army and Qatar Military agencies for unrestricted access to deliver the material to the site as per schedule.
· Developing and implementing detailed documentation for the change control mechanism in the project and assisted project manager during the process. All the approved changes are updated in project document with greater precision with respect to schedule, costs, and resources required meeting the defined scope.